MAX-AIR Pneumatic actuators
• Namur VDI/VDE 3845 and ISO 5211 dimensions on all sizes. No special blocks are required to mount solenoid valves, limit switches or positioners.
• The standard angle of rotation is 90°. Additional travel rotations of 120°, 135°, 150° and 180° are available. UT15 and upper sizes feature a travel stop with ± 10° in both open and close directions (International Patent).
• The “patent pending” bottom plate design, unique to MAX-AIR, secures a captive pinion (anti-blowout system) and permits flexibility in mounting by retaining AISI 304 nuts (standard) or AISI 304 bolts (optional) in either dual ISO patterns, or to customer dimensions.
• The female pinion drive is standard with a double square output drive, and optional with a double-D drive, keyed drive and designs to meet your specific requirements.
• Shaft bearings isolate the pinion gear from the housing and support the shaft for high cycle applications.
• The pinion teeth are engaged for the full length and stroke of the piston.The pinion height allows manual override without disturbing the indicated positions.
• External open/close indicator is standard, available for all the rotations.
• Pistons incorporate double wear pads to separate the rack from the actuator wall and serve as both guide and wear bearings.
• Epoxy coated special steel springs are pre-loaded with non-metallic materials. The stainless steel end cap fasteners are extra long to allow for spring relaxation. All parts are corrosion resistant.
• Air pressure operation from 2 to 10 Bar (40 – 150 PSI). Water, nitrogen and compatible hydraulic fluids may also be used to power the actuator.
• All external fasteners are corrosion resistant stainless steel.
• All units are permanently lubricated at the factory with non-silicone grease.
• All units are externally stamped with a progressive traceable serial number.• 100% of all units are factory pressure leak tested, and individually boxed for shipment.