The Media School
The Media School
Photography, Website Design, Web Marketing
* Do you have a flair
* Are you interested in photography?
* Do you enjoy networking on platforms such as Facebook?
* Or do you love to socialise with people?
If you want to use these skills as part of your future career, then spend a
year with The Media School and discover how to do this.
Our one-year course covers:
* magazine and newspaper journalism;
* online and social media networking;
* creative writing;
* and public relations and event management.
Why should you take this course?
* If you're interested in studying towards a qualification in journalism, event
management or public relations, but aren't sure which path to take, The Media
School is the place to investigate these fields. Graduates are also welcome - join us and fine-tune your theoretical skills to make you more employable.
* During your year with us, you'll spend time learning about all areas of the media industry
and getting involved with our business partners, gaining valuable practical
experience and references.
* And we'll assess and interview you during the course of the year to help you
identify which field is right for you, and will also advise you on your future
study options. If you're a graduate, we'll ensure you have an awesome portfolio to present to future employers and prepare you for job interviews.
What will you do during the course? Over the year, you will write stories and take photos for newspapers and
magazines, run your own websites and blogs, and take part in events such as
concerts, fashion shows and sports events.
, Creative Writing
, Online Journalism
, Public Relations
, Web Marketing
, Website Design