Temporary Employment Services
Staffing Logistics offers Temporary Employment Services which are tailored to suit the specific requirements of the client. Currently, Staffing Logistics has over 3500 staff registered and places over 2500 staff members on a daily basis.
Permanent and Temporary Recruitment
Staffing Logistics will recruit, select and place according to the client’s specifications. Such recruitment includes all relevant employment, financial and criminal checks. A guarantee period is offered with all permanent placements.
Staffing Logistics is a registered training centre with the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA). We provide training in the following categories: Power pallet machines Forklifts Counterbalance machines In November 2004, Staffing Logistics entered into partnership with a training provider and has commenced with Dangerous Goods training, as well as having our own accredited trainer.
Staffing Logistics can manage your salaries and wages. This includes all statutory and non statutory deductions, all relevant payments (e.g. medical aids, retirement funds, UIF, union fees, and any other statutory and non statutory payment) and all related administrative functions.
Staffing Logistics can provide all Human Resource and Labour Relations related solutions (e.g. policy formulation, labour relations management, human resource related projects, employment equity, skills development, black economic empowerment, etc).
Benefits of Temporary Employment Services
- Due to potential flexibility of the workforce, our clients will be able to “right size” their organizations in line with business peaks and valleys. In this way, fixed overheads become variable overheads.
- Outsourcing eliminates time consuming administrative functions in terms of wages and salaries as well as compliance with statutory obligations and deductions.
- The client is able to improve their focus on core business activities.
- Reduction in funds employed thereby resulting in improved performance rations and a stronger balance sheet. This makes funds available for core business activities.
- In contrast to most Temporary Employment Service organizations, Staffing Logistics aims to become an integral part of the management team of the organization.
- Substantially reduced labour relations related issues.