101 Careers is a specialist recruitment consultancy offering a professional service to our clients. We like to take a one-on-one approach with our clients. We listen to their needs; understand their business, its culture and the market they operate in. 101 Careers is an exempted Micro Enterprise with a Level 4 BEE Status.
We endeavour to take the risk out of the recruitment process for our clients. We source candidates through advertising in the relevant media, by word of mouth, and where more complex assignments demand it, through executive search and research / headhunting.
- Only 20% of employees in any designated market sector are actively looking for jobs and responding to job advertisements.
- Of the remainder, 75% are passive job seekers - they are open to hearing about alternative career opportunities if presented by a professional intermediary through a pro-active approach.
- Of this group, many are top achievers in their organizations. They are the people with the vision and skills to add a new dimension to the bottom line. They are the 'high demand short supply' people. They are the people you want!
- Large database of candidates available and a network to source any additional skills.
- Screening, short listing and reference checking potential candidates (Credit, criminal, I.D and Qualifications checks).
- Understand the South African skills base to ensure you only get the best of the best.
- Setting up of interviews.
- Negotiating Offers.
- Experience working successfully on large projects.
- Negotiable fee structure to fit into your budget.
- Compiling letters of appointment
- Performance management assistance