Life Skills Workshops or Work Sessions

By: Ikhwezi Guidance and Consulting Inc  01-26-2016
Keywords: Team Building, Leadership, Personal Development

Ikhwezi recognized that only 15% of employment success and progress depends on technical skill, while the remaining 85% depends on a person's ability to adapt and relate to their workplace, coworkers and their superiors. Ikhwezi has developed and offers comprehensive, on-site workshops for the development and enhancement of life skills. Workshops and work sessions are tailored to the business to ensure that the content is age- and audience appropriate.

Keywords: Leadership, Leadership Training, Life skills, Personal Development, Team Building

Contact Ikhwezi Guidance and Consulting Inc

Email

Print this page

Share

Other products and services from Ikhwezi Guidance and Consulting Inc

01-26-2016

Career Guidance, Counselling and Corporate Support

Ikhwezi is a Durban based group practice consisting of a team of diverse professionals who offer high-quality, professional, affordable counselling, specializing in career assessment and career counselling, therapeutic counselling as well as corporate training and support.


07-28-2015

Career Assessment

Ikhwezi offers comprehensive, researched, recognized and reliable career assessments suitable for the South African context.