Career Assessment

By: Ikhwezi Guidance and Consulting Inc  07-28-2015
Keywords: Personal Development, assessment, Career Guidance

Ikhwezi offers a comprehensive career assessment package for people at any stage of their career. Two Main Areas of Focus: Subject Choice: Ikhwezi offers an assessment package to assist with subject choice to take from grade 10 to grade 12, including a comprehensive information guide for parents. Career Choice: Ikhwezi offers an assessment package aimed at matching a person’s career with interests, life goals, values, aptitudes and personality – i.e. things that are known to affect career satisfaction across the life span. The primary aim of all assessments at ICCS is to enhance self-knowledge and support decision-making. The Ikhwezi assessment battery includes: Initial intake session Comprehensive standardised assessment 1-hour feedback session Detailed feedback report Note: Ikhwezi administers assessments that are researched, reliable and valid for the South African context. All of our assessments are recognized by the HPCSA board and relevant legislation. Assessments can be done at our offices based in Durban at City Hospital Behavioural Health Services or arrangements can be made to conduct assessments at a venue suitable for our client.

Keywords: assessment, Career Assessment, Career Counselling, Career Guidance, Depression Counselling, Group Counselling, Group Therapy, Personal Development

Contact Ikhwezi Guidance and Consulting Inc


Print this page


Other products and services from Ikhwezi Guidance and Consulting Inc


Life Skills Workshops or Work Sessions

Ikhwezi recognized that only 15% of employment success and progress depends on technical skill, while the remaining 85% depends on


Career Guidance, Counselling and Corporate Support

Ikhwezi is a Durban based group practice consisting of a team of diverse professionals who offer high-quality, professional, affordable counselling, specializing in career assessment and career counselling, therapeutic counselling as well as corporate training and support.