Concrete Palisade Fencing
Concrete, Concrete Products, Concrete Blocks and bricks
All our products are manufactured to stringent specifications and under strict quality control. Our emphasis is on producing strong and uniform products of exceptional quality. We use a strong concrete mixture to ensure the durability of our precast concrete fencing panels under the most adverse of conditions.
Talk to us today, because
· We have 35 years of experience
· Our products carry a 5 year guarantee
· We do free no obligation quotations
· With us you have a large variety of wall choices
· Our product is maintenance free
· We are fast and efficient in erecting precast concrete walls and concrete fencing
Benefits of Concrete Walling and Fencing
Choosing to rather install a concrete wall or fence is a very practical and wise decision to make. For one it is significantly less costly than just about every other walling or fencing option on the market. When compared to a brick or block wall the installed cost of a precast wall or fence is typically less than half the price.
Concrete also has numerous other advantages and benefits. Concrete is the perfect fence and wall material because it:
· does not rust like steel and therefore requires no or very limited maintenance
· is very long-lasting, stable, durable and has 30% greater flex than steel
· is not eaten by insects or damaged by UV radiation as is the case with wood
· can be moulded into many designs, is easily customised and can be plastered or coloured with pigments or paints
Installing a precast concrete wall is quick and clean. It is ideal for many applications and with the wide range of print choices or a bit of ingenuity can look as good as any other type of wall or fence.
In the South African context another major advantage of concrete walling and palisade fencing is that the products are very heavy and has just about no scrap value. These walls and fences therefore normally remain where initially erected.
, Concrete Blocks and bricks
, Concrete Products