Social Media Marketing

Social Media Marketing from Bizzexpose

By: Bizzexpose  08-28-2012
Keywords: Internet Marketing, Internet Advertising

Social media management can be a daunting, time consuming and resource intensive task. Fortunately at Bizzexpose we have already been through the mill and have acquired the skills required to navigate the constantly growing world wide web. Social Media is the most underrated marketing and communications channel, despite its wide reach. In South Africa – like in many other countries – social media is the second most popular activity online. Currently 4,627,380 people in South Africa are using Facebook as a means of socializing. That is 9% of South Africa population. 49% of the users are males and the other 51% are females. (Sourced from Socialbakers)

Keywords: Internet Advertising, Internet Marketing

Other products and services from Bizzexpose

Video Marketing from Bizzexpose thumbnail

Video Marketing

Bizzexpose will create a mini video (30 seconds) showing our clients off to the public. This video will be place on high traffic video website such as YouTube.

Content Marketing from Bizzexpose thumbnail

Content Marketing

Have you ever heard of the phase “Content is King”. That is what we do best.

Company branding from Bizzexpose thumbnail

Company branding

Nowadays, a well-designed company profile can sometimes be the tipping point between customers choosing your company over your competitor’s.


Email Marketing

Email is the most engaged in activity online.

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) from Bizzexpose thumbnail

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) increases your exposure on the internet.

Google Advertising from Bizzexpose thumbnail

Google Advertising

Google is the starting point for any online search, with 35000 searches per second. By having your company advertised on this platform you increase your chances of being found by the billions of people using Google every day, around the world.

Website Strategy from Bizzexpose thumbnail

Website Strategy

Every process has to start with the end in mind. Then a roadmap needs to be put in place for

Websites and Graphic Designs Guru from Bizzexpose thumbnail

Websites and Graphic Designs Guru

What makes us different from the rest . Our prices are very affordable. It does not matter if you have a small, medium or large company, you will be treated the same by the team. Satisfying you as the client is what we do best. We love what we doing and that’s why we the best at what we do. We have a straight forward policy. That is what our client like about us. We keep you updated and informed every step of the way.