· A CCTV Survey includes survey of Rudder, Propeller, Sea Chests, Vertical Sides, Flat Bottom, Bilge Keels, etc.
· A live video feed from diver to surface where Superintendent and Surveyors can see first-hand conditions of vessel
· The live feed allows the Dive Supervisor and Ship representatives to instruct the diver from the surface to zoom in, hold position, measure etc.
· Still Photos will be taken of any damage found.
· All readings will be taken (this amount is included in the amount), i.e. tail shaft wear downs, etc.
· A Photo Survey includes survey of Rudder, Propeller, Sea Chests, Vertical Sides, Flat Bottom, Bilge Keels etc.
· Photos will be taken of the areas mentioned as well as any damage found.
· There is no live feed with diver.
· No readings are included in this pricing. This will be charged separately.
Our experienced teams have the capability to handle every aspect of the underwater inspection process, producing detailed reports for a wide variety of purposes including:
Preparation for sale or purchase
Assessment of anti fouling paint systems
General inspections of hulls, plating, welding, water intakes, propeller and rudder
Assessment of general hull condition and/or damage for classification society approval to extend dry dockings
Preparation for dry dockings.
Class surveys can vary in detail and length dependent upon the requirements of the client. The degree of reporting depends on whether the survey is undertaken for specific months or for two or three years of a dry docking extension period or in lieu of dry docking.