BEE / B-BBEE Services
Strategic Craft (Pty) Ltd
BEE certificate, B-BBEE, bee training
Have you started your company’s planning with the New B-BBEE Codes? Do you know what Level the Amended Codes will pull you down too? Have you heard about all the changes in the New Codes? What have you done so far to lower the negative impact? Will your next rating be on the New Codes?
We specialise in Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment consulting and services to companies who require assistance with the Amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice. The New Codes are challenging and it looks to be an uphill battle instore for us to at least maintain our previous BEE Levels. That said, if you have done minimal preparation for the New Codes then there should no surprise of the results once you are rated on the New BEE Codes.
Many Companies are required to have some form of B-BBEE Compliance in place, depending on the policies or contracts that governs them. A drop in your BEE Points and Level could cost you that important Tender or lose that contract with a client, which leads to the question: Do you know the implications of being Non-compliant in your industry?
To mention a few reasons why there is a need of a BEE Certificate and a good Compliant Level:
- BEE Certificates are used for tendering,
- Property and Lease contracts,
- Provincial and/or National Legal Compliance,
- Marketing, Business Development and Public Relations
- Procurement / Supplier Conditions and Requirements as per your clients
- Enterprise and Supplier Development, etc.
We have worked with numerous companies thus far and there is one shocking trend that occurs in every scenario we have done to date, which is: There is no company that maintains its current level on the New (Amended) BEE Codes if they continue using the same contributions and information they have used on the Previous BEE Code. This is due to the content of the Amended B-BBEE Codes that companies do not consider or know about.
To assist companies with the New Codes, we offer the following services:
- Information Sessions and Workshops
- Training Sessions and Workshops for staff
- Baseline Assessments on the New Codes based on Historic Information
- Real-time Assessments on the New Codes within the financial Period
- BEE Strategic Planning
- BEE Project Implementation, Monitoring and Management
- Assisting Clients in developing BEE/Transformation Departments
- Developing BEE Documentation
- Enterprise and Supplier Development
- B-BBEE Certificates from SANAS Verification Agencies
- Looking for other Business and Management Consulting Services? Just send us a mail and we will partner you with one of our Associates.
For more information on the New B-BBEE Codes, please contact us on the following:
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Contact Number: 076 182 4290 (Subash)
Thank you for your time, and good luck!!!
Strategic Craft (Pty) Ltd
, B-BBEE Consulting
, BEE certificate
, BEE Strategy and plans
, bee training