- Your Total Small-Business Communication Solution
- Vox ADSL PBX features Voice, PBX and Data functionality – in a single desktop solution
- Designed especially for the small business and home office with up to 8 users
- Vox ADSL PBX gives your business the ability to comprehensively reduce the cost of communicating while at the same time generating revenue for calls received.
The Vox ADSL PBX is a fully featured PBX that supports both wired analogue extensions and integrated Digitally Enhanced wireless (DECT) extensions.
The premier product for one or two line businesses that require broadband communication as well as comprehensive voice services and networking capabilities.
The Vox ADSL PBX combines a fully featured PBX with a VoIP and data gateway, Vox and PSTN (Telkom) calls are handled in the same manner, making it possible to switch and manage all calls comprehensively.
The Vox ADSL PBX is a practical, convenient and affordable office-in-a-box solution for small business and home offices, and caters for up to 8 users. One Vox ADSL PBX boasts extensive features, normally requiring multiple devices, including:
This product supports 2 Telkom analogue lines and integrates 2 Vox VoIP channels.
- Wired and DECT extensions
- ADSL modem
- 4 port router
- 2x Vox VoIP channels
- 2x Telkom analogue lines
Highlighted Voice Features
Integrated 2 port voicemail
- 8 Mail boxes
- 1x answer machine
- Dial through voicemail
- Fully Featured phone system
- PSTN ports for additional lines
Twin VoIP Trunks
- Vox Voice enabled
- Each with unique 087 Vox Telephone Number
Support for up to 8 extensions
- 4 wired
- 4 DECT wireless extensions
Highlighted Data Features
- Integrated ADSL Modem
- 4 port Ethernet / LAN Router
Integrated Wireless LAN
- Creates wireless LAN hotspot on your premises
- Up to 14 Devices such as PCs, Laptop and POS units
- Onboard web server for management and configuration
- Firewall and integrate security features
Take these features for granted
- Least Cost Routing
- Call Hold (internal & external)
- Music on Hold
- Reminder Call
- Speed Dial
- Call Pickup
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward
- Do Not Disturb
- Day/Night service
- Ring back
- Camp on Busy
- Saved number redial
- Alarm Call
- Diverts - internal and external (network)
The power of Vox Voice
- Vox offers customers the freedom to choose their fixed line telecommunication provider
- Carrier class voice quality - Supports High-Def offering crystals clear calls
Cash Rebates for Calls Received
- Vox pays you 20 to 40c per minute for calls received
- The ability to save up to 50% on your phone bill
You’ll make a profit if your rebates equate to more than your rates.
- Hassle Free
- User Friendly
Big business features for the small office – on one desktop unit
Simple & Complete office solutions
- DECT extensions
- Wireless LAN
- HotSpot Creation
Full range of Professional telephone systems features and services
Professional, twin-port voicemail – free optional extra of independent voicemail for each Vox line
Peace of Mind with stateful inspection firewall and wireless security features
Specific features for Small & Micro Business
- Day / Night Service
- Least Cost Routing matrix
- Call Pattern Management
- Professional Call Transfer – Internal and External
- Music on Hold
Into existing premises and office space.
- No more clutter or large wall-mounted boxes and wires which require lengthy disruptive installations.
- Keep your existing primary contact numbers – add your 087 Vox Number
VoIP the Way it Should Be
Professional VoIP services have long been available only to big businesses with massive budgets. Get the same professional voice services to suit your small business (with big aspirations).
- Rands paid to customer for received calls
- Not Credits or Club Point - Money into your Businesses Account
- Reduced telecommunications costs and international calls at as low as 29 cents per minute
Thats Vox Rates
Ordering the Vox ADSL PBX - Two Steps
1. Order It
You need to contact your Vox Dealer, who will assist you in processing the order.
2. Install It
Only Vox Certified Installers can install and configure the Vox ADSL PBX for you.
Once you begin the order process, our dedicated Vox PBX desk will take you from there.
Please Note:There is a 10 working day lead time in the Vox ADSL PBX