Preventative Health Care Solutions
SAFETY BOX & INCINERATION CONTAINER
for safe and easy handling and destruction of used syringes and needles.
Norwegian Red Cross
Médecins Sans Frontières
Joint Readiness Clinical Advisory Board (US Army)
JAPAN Official Development Assistance
Norwegian Armed Forces Joint Medical Services
South African Military Health Services
WHO PIS CODE E10/14.
NATO CAGE CODE N4259
Mills EN-ISO 9001 certified
NOREPS; Norwegian Emergency Preparedness System.
• All substances of Polysafe are chlorine free organic materials. Increased
product toughness is achieved from recycled and long virgin wooden fibres
of slow growing Norway spruce.
• Withstands rough handling in transit and in the field. No spontaneous
• The insides of the boxes absorb drops of fluid.
• To be ignited by match or cigarette lighter, or burnt in an incinerator.
Normal incineration time when individually burnt, 20-45 minutes. Max. Temperature
at approx. 800° C/1472F ensures complete decontamination leaving a little
ashes and metal only. No harmful substances emitted into the air when burning.
• Equally effective in heavy rain, snow and on ice as in bright sunshine.
• Long shelf life proven in temperatures between -30° C/-86F
to + 40° C/104F.
Certified by independent WHO-accredited laboratory to comply with the requirements
of World Health Organization Standard E10/IC.1 and E10/IC.2 on needle penetration
resistance, no harmful substances, water resistance and combustibility etc.