> Electronic Key Cabinets
What is Electronic Key ManagementElectronic management of keys is an area of access
control within the broader category of security.
Typically, physical mechanical keys are managed
electronically by a system which controls key access
and also creates reports and generates alarms. Many
times these systems are networkable, web based, and
IP addressable.Why manage keys electronicallyThe justification for electronic key management is
often based on the idea that security directors and
managers, as well as facility professionals, want to
control and manage the entry and use of rooms and
assets within a facility, or institution. Today's
modern access control systems rely to a large extent
upon access card (mag stripes, proximity cards,
smart cards, etc.) but they often do not cover a
certain number of assets, doors, and rooms, which
are still accessed by traditional keys. These
tradition mechanical keys must be controlled and
managed in order to assure a safe and secure system.Cost ConsiderationsAn additional basis for utilizing a good key
management system if the cost consideration. Lost
keys cost organizations, institutions, and
government Millions per year according to some
studies. The cost of lost or misplaced keys results
from time pent searching for keys and/or their
holders, as well as the costs of replacing locks,
cylinders, and keys, not to mention staff time and
management time resolving lost key issues.Who uses electronic key management
Users of good electronic key management systems
include property management companies, government,
mines, auto dealerships, prisons and institutions,
colleges/universities, assisted living centers,
casinos, and any place where access control is a
consideration.New Version, New Features..A unique electronic key cabinet that enables keys to
be secured, controlled and monitored at all time. This powerful system utilises:
- ARM High-Performance 32-bit instruction set
- Comprehensive embedded key management software.
- Built in IP colour camera image capture for security
& verification using SD card (standard 15,000
- Built in SMS alarm trigger & soft warnings.
- Built in report generator.
- Third Party system integration via TCPIP protocol.
- Built in 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
Highest Security..This system is 100% tamper proof, with a 6mm
polycarbonate window on the front of the cabinet
door (can be specified with a solid metal door). The
tamper proof key is made of solid steel metal and
cannot be duplicated in the general market.This system has a minimum capacity of 40 key slots
per cabinet. The main feature of this product is its
"central management system" - which enables
administrative management remotely. It has a built
in web server and makes full use of SSL technology,
to enable admin’s to track complete changes to the
system. Also, they will see which keys are overdue and need
to be returned, which users have which keys and also
multiple user key activities. As well as the web based warning system, admin are
also warned via SMS about overdue keys - giving
total control over company assets.This product is top of its market for key security
and control - make sure your business does not miss
out! Power SupplyVoltage Range : 8-24V DC.
Current : 200mA.LCD Panel
- High Resolution LCD.
- ASCII font: 16 characters x4 rows.
- Classical white colour backlight.
- On RS485 comm link.
- High quality silicone rubber keys.
- 0~9 ten numeric keys.
- & # keys represent backspace and enter.
- Beeper integrated.
- Beeper will alert of incorrect key press.
- On RS485 comm link.
- High sensitive IR sensor to update key position
- High security Cam lock & guarded by stainless steel
- Tamper proof key ring
- One LED status indicator: C Red, Green & Orange.
- High quality IP camera.
- wide-angle lens (36mm).
- 5,000 Alarm/Active recorders X 3 Picture per
- Record total of 15,000 pictures (Expandable).
- Body: 1.5mm Steel Plate.
- Front Door: Tamper proof glass window.
- Electric Strike (Power off to lock).
- Door contact sensor.
- Back door tamper switch.
- Master key for emergency release keys.
- Super bright LED night lighting.
- Dual band - GSM900 & GSM1800.
- SMS notification to admin when alarm occurs.
- SMS alert to selected user when withdrawal key
- Send 5 SMS messages upon activation for each alarm.
- Mifare proximity card reader.
- Any reader with weign format.
- High resolution optical sensor.
- Fingerprint ID stored in user database.
Embedded Application/Control Software
Built web pages for system setting, configuration,
monitoring & management.There are many more advanced features within this
product, we highly recommend downloading the product
specification sheet below for more details.