A-PATCH-EE® is a liquid thixotropic urethane elastomer that is readily processable in a unique pre-weighed pouch in the correct ratio to enable hand mixing techniques without the need for scales, specialist equipment or skilled training.
When mixed and applied correctly, the A-PATCH-EE® is ideal for the repair of conveyor belts and yields a Shore hardness of 83 – 90 Shore A.
The A-PATCH-EE® grade is also ideally suited to repair polyurethane and rubber wear parts.
A-PATCH-EE® is a easy 3 step product which allows on-site repairs to a number of polyurethane products.
APPLICATIONS of A-PATCH-EE®:
• Conveyor belt repair
• Repair of damaged polyurethane pick-up linings
• The repair of damaged polyurethane mining wear parts such as rotors, screens
• Trailer and mudguard patching work
• Repair of certain mining wear parts such as rotors, screens and impellers
• Manufacturing of moulds to replace expensive silicone moulds by casting over
• Gluing down and repair of rubber crumb mats and rubber crumb tile applications
• Good toughness and outstanding abrasion resistance
• Long shelf life of 12 months when stored in a cool dry environment in an unopened
• Excellent low temperature flexibility
• Good ageing resistance to heat, humidity, many chemicals and good loading
• Low viscosity and easy processing characteristics.
• Excellent for water proofing and filling large gaps where water may permeate through
• Applied on site without any special equipment requirements
• Flame retardant
• No training required
• Pack sizes from 150gm to 1kg per pouch
The A-PATCH-EE® Properties
• The A-PATCH-EE® is dispensed into a clear pouch at the factory, which in turn is
packed in a special protective aluminium foil
• Pouch sizes vary from 150gms up to a maximum of 900gm available.
• The special clear pouch is divided in the middle in order to keep the two chemicals
apart until one is ready to mix the components in the pouch
• When fully cured, the A-PATCH-EE® product is a tough, high resilient elastomer.