JDT Financial Services - About our Services
We specialize in consumer debt recovery (individuals) and consumer debt recovery (companies) as a result of our vast experience and expertise in both these fields. We make use of two different collection methods namely :
- PRE LEGAL :
- Our pre legal services is handled by a team of professional and skilled people who pride themselves as legally sound, firm but non abusive. These services include the following collection methods :
- Telephonic conversation with debtors.
- SMS or E MAIL contact with debtors.
- Send out of demand letters to debtors.
- Making arrangements to pay with debtors.
- Follow up the arrangement to pay promises.
- Ensuring a smooth transmission from pre legal to legal if required.
- Making use of our motivated network of registered field agents throughout South Africa.
- We collect all money by means of a trust account in terms of the Debt Collectors Act 114 of 1998
- As a registered company our business also gets a full financial audit on a annual basis by a respected group of chartered accountants.
- LEGAL :
- We have in house attorneys and as a result of this we don't hesitate to legal action when required. The legal collection services we use include the following methods :
- To obtain a consent to judgment from the debtor and then apply to the court to grant an emolument attachment order in terms of section 58 of the Magistrates Court Act 32 of 1944.
- When a debtor refuse to consent to a judgment to apply to the court for a summons to be granted in terms of section 65 of the Magistrates Court Act 32 of 1944.
- When an employer fail to deduct the money from the debtor as set out in the court order to apply to the court for a warrant of execution in order to ensure that the employer deduct the money as set out in the court order
- To handle all other legal related issues to ensure the smooth running of our company.
Our costs structures are based on the fees as set out in terms of the regulations in the Debt Collectors Act 114 of 1998 but we also draw up a professional service level agreement with each client where his specific requirements are addressed.The only exception will be when the matter is handed over to our in house attorneys when the costs charged will be as set out in the Magistrates Court Act 32 of 1944