Timeline | Jam Warehouse
Here is a summary of Jam Warehouse's most significant accomplishments to date:
- September: Tesco UK engaged Jam Warehouse to build an automated new product development system.
- February: The South African Department of Trade and Industry selected Jam Warehouse to represent South Africa at the world's leading technology trade fair, CeBIT in Germany.
- May: Jam Warehouse was certified in the Microsoft Certified Partner Program.
- June: Dutch company Yellowtail partnered with Jam Warehouse to provide online personal financial planning tools for Dutch banks.
- June: Jam Warehouse was awarded Gold Partnership status by Microsoft® after earning high customer endorsement.
- June: Jam Warehouse implemented a custom buying management and planning system for the Foschini group's jewellery business in South Africa.
- June: Jam Warehouse created a SharePoint 2007 solution for online marketing company Acceleration Media.
- July: Leading SA internet service provider, MWEB, deployed a customised content management system designed by Jam Warehouse.
- August: Financial services giant, Sanlam, commissioned Jam Warehouse to develop SanQuote, a key quotation engine application.
- January: Sanlam's SanQuote was first released.
- May: Jam Warehouse business analysts began consultation work for Foschini Data, continuing until July 2009.
- September: The second release of Sanlam's SanQuote was completed, containing all of Sanlam's endowment and retirement annuity products.
- December: Agile Ideas commissioned Jam Warehouse to begin work on front-end application development.
- May: Sanlam's SanQuote application was released into business as usual (BAU) mode, with ongoing embedded support from Jam Warehouse.