“There is nothing magical about change, it is getting up of your ass and caring enough to take the first step to contribute to change on an issue you care about.” – Jody Williams – Nobel Prize Winner – 1997.
I cared enough about children, adults and their families affected by (Autism Spectrum Disorder) to sacrifice 74 days of 2008 in a project called The primary objective to create meaningful awareness and secondary to raise much needed funds for Autism Western Cape. My life motto is simple ” Imagine what I would do, if I could do, all I can” – Prince
Funny I feel intimidated writing my first blog.
TOP 10 need to knows:
- Cafnic (Caffiene & Nicotine) addict,
- Insomiac (Sleep is for people who has nothing else to do).
- 3 puppies (Jamie 2, Kendall 12, Lee 18)
- Border Collie (Dickens)
- Obsessed with music (167 gig)
- Nick name: Big G (2 Meter,125 kg)
- Love beer, more please.
- 20 year old trapped in a 30 something body.
- Have a Tat, planning to add.
Ok, very proud for what I have done with my first blog post, after 2 cups of Americano at Vida e Cafe training on WordPress.