IWESCO Cleaning Services
IWESCO (PTY) LTD’s motto sums up its value proposition as a contract cleaning company providing comprehensive fence-to-fence cleaning and waste management.
As a young entrepreneurial company, it has introduced the novel concept of combining waste and environmental management with cleaning services. Its unique concept supersedes traditional maintenance cleaning and embraces a holistic and comprehensive approach to re-vamping the work-place. All IWESCO (Pty) Ltd operations are based on sound safety, health and environmental practices and are integrated with and, in support of, our customer’s requirements and systems. Our approach is modern and in line with heritage-conscious environmental thinking of today.
IWESCO (Pty) Ltd is a contract cleaning company providing comprehensive face-to fence cleaning and waste management. Its competitive advantage lies in the fact that it believes in a new-generation approach to traditional ‘low’ key activities. We believe in creating and sustaining superior customer delivered value through partnerships that enable us to influence activities, costs and margins of suppliers, upstream and, waste and other contractors, downstream. The ultimate effect is increased customer value and decreased customer cost. IWESCO (Pty) Ltd’s community responsibility extends to providing stable and rewarding careers for our people and sharing our expertise and resources in terms of small business development with the broader community.
Our services include:
Office & Ablution Cleaning
Included in the fence-to-fence holistic approach to creating an ideal overall working environment is IWESCO (Pty) Ltd’s garden and landscaping services which includes the maintenance of indoor and outdoor plants, sweeping/scrubbing of outside areas, lawn mowing, flower bed maintenance, pruning of trees/shrubs, spraying of herbicides using all our own equipment.
Hygiene & Pest Control
Of major concern to IWESCO (Pty) Ltd is South Africa’s image as a third world country with a careless ‘dumping’ mentality that results in unsanitary conditions and runaway pest infestations. IWESCO (Pty) Ltd has a strong focus in offering a holistic hygiene and pest control service that goes some way in winning the war against environmental pollution and pest disease control.
As one of the few cleaning companies focusing on specialized industrial cleaning, IWESCO (Pty) Ltd’s strategy supersedes traditional maintenance cleaning and embraces a holistic and comprehensive approach to re-vamping the work place through its particular expertise in the industrial market.
Competent supervision, backed up by strong managerial support and weekly inspections, is the cornerstone of the superior value service that IWESCO (Pty) Ltd is able to deliver. On commencement of a cleaning contract, our sales representative will introduce the operational team who will formulate work schedules tailored for your specific business needs. The responsible Operations Manager and Supervisor will allocate daily responsibilities to the cleaning team and will ensure the following:
Superior Value Service
- Regular communication with the client
- Continuous assessment of the client’s needs
- Developing work procedures to meet the needs
- Setting and maintaining superior quality standards
- Follow up on inspection reports
- Follow up and feedback on complaints
- Consistent supply of consumables
- Planned machinery & equipment maintenance
- Consistently exceed customer expectations
This constitutes the first step in a process of rapid and effective accommodation of your changing business needs, whenever required.
With regards to Our People, the relevant Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Leave & replacement
- Performance appraisal
- Training and development
- Time keeping
- Job satisfaction and rotation
During our cleaning operations, cleaning staff will report defects which relate to faulty toilet units, blocked drains, leaking pipes, cracked or broken tiles, cracked or broken windows, electrical faults.
Other Specialized Services include:
- Pre-occupation cleaning of buildings and offices
- Floor stripping & sealing
- Deep cleaning of toilets & ablutions
- Inaccessible window cleaning
- Difficult access cleaning (i.e. rafters, etc.)
- Dry powder extraction cleaning or steam cleaning of carpets
- Landscaping alterations
- Application of Herbicides and Pesticides
- Application of Compost and Fertilizer
All our services include:
- Supervised cleaning service with well dressed and trained staff
- Our detailed cleaning specifications and standard Agreement will be supplied on quotation.
- All Chemicals and Equipment is Supplied
- The exact scope of work is ultimately determined by the client’s specific requirements.
Contact us for a free quotation and assessment.