IT EVAlution - General Microsoft Products
Office Groove 2007
Office Groove 2007 is a collaboration software program that helps teams work together dynamically and effectively, even if team members work for different organizations, work remotely, or work offline. Working in Groove workspaces saves time, increases productivity, and strengthens the quality of team deliverables. Office Groove 2007 is just one example of how the 2007 Microsoft Office system helps teams and organizations collaborate more effectively.
Work together dynamically
Keep your team, tools, files, and information in one place.
- Invite your colleagues, partners, and customers without worrying about networks or servers.
- Add tools to support your team’s evolving needs: file-sharing, discussions, meetings, business forms, and more.
Stay productive anywhere, online or offline
Update team information in the office, at a customer site, on the road, and from home.
- All Groove workspaces, tools, and information are stored right on your computer.
- Work productively anywhere you’ve got your laptop, whether you’re connected to a network or not.
- Automatic synchronization keeps you and your team members up to date.
Streamline content creation
Share, revise, and publish files all from a single workspace.
- Exchange document changes with your team members easily and efficiently.
- Use integrated alerts and contextual communication tools to shorten review cycles.
Out-of-the-box integration with other Microsoft Programs
Tap into Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, and Microsoft Office Communicator to enhance team collaboration.
- Synchronize an Office SharePoint Server 2007 or Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 document library with Office Groove 2007. Collaborate on files in Office Groove 2007 and publish to Office SharePoint Server 2007 or Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 when you're done.
- Import your InfoPath forms into Office Groove 2007. Collect and track structured data in your team workspace, and export or synchronize results with enterprise systems.
- Make a phone call or start an instant messaging session from a Groove workspace using the 2005 or 2007 versions of Office Communicator.