International Resort Development will provide a Selective or a Full Turnkey Service to the client from concept through to operational hand-over. This includes the seeking out of suitable professionals or using the selected consultants, the appointment and supervision of the consultant team and the negotiating and appointment of hotel, marina, sales & marketing, real estate, facility management operators.
Our office performs and cordinates the following consulting & valuation services:
Single Asset & Portfolio Valuations
Management Contract Negotiation
FINANCIAL PLANNING & STRUCTURING
We serve you as a one-stop shop for all your investment banking needs including financing, investment sales and capital advisory. We provide assistance in public/private hotel projects and with workout and delinquent hospitality debt situations, and have assisted foreign and domestic governmental entities and private investors structure some of the world’s largest public-private hotel venture.
- Prepare initial high level financial estimate of the project with appointed existing in house or consultant team.
- Prepare initial financial estimate of the project-pro forma cash flow and determine with owner the appropriate funding strategy.
- Review existing financial studies, reports and models.
- Board & Investment Board coordination and presentations.
- Manage, Coordinate and brief-Review, direct and update feasibility studies-Manage Financial Feasibilities and Valuations.
- Establish detailed financial budgets using tried and tested financial modeling aligned to the master plan as it develops.
- Prepare initial financial estimate of the project-pro forma cash flow and determine with owner funding strategy.
- Financial Management.
- Secure debt funding for the project -Capital structuring-‘Bankable’ Valuations and Feasibility analysis.
The development team has considerable resources and experience that can be leveraged to assist hotel investors and developers in successfully executing large-scale developments, taking projects from concept through to completion on time and to budget.
• Design review and concept supervision
• Resort master planning
• Project management
• Construction management
• Budget review
• Budget approval
• Monitoring and reporting
• Systems and procedures implementation
• Risk management and legal compliance
- Assemble, appoint and manage the entire professional team- Co-ordinate and expedite the entire design process-Negotiate and conclude professional team appointments.
- Establish the overall architectural and interior design intent and concept.
- Establish the overall development programmes and phasing.
- Perform Development Management Services.
- Determining what mix of properties should be master planned, i.e. commercial, retail, hotel, residential, leisure etc…
- Coordinate, manage and direct design workshops.
- Prepare asset vesting agreements with government body.
- Conceptualise the overall design vision of the project in consultation with the client and development team.
- Establish the overall architectural intent and concept.
- Provide input to all relevant related legal activities with the company legal advisors.
- Determine sub developer strategy and contractual basis including transaction pricing (if applicable) Establish detailed financial budgets and control structures.
OPERATOR & HOTEL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
If you need full-service third party management assistance, we can provide the best possible service in all areas of hotel, real estate, residential, marina, retail management to maximize your cash flow and return on investment. We bring the unique perspective of an owner/operator with extensive in-depth consulting experience, and can also provide receivership and due diligence services if you are an institutional owner of a distressed hotel or asset.
- Prepare shortlist of hotel management companies and negotiate MOU, management agreements and technical service agreements.
- Management contract negotiation -Operator selection.
- Capital improvement planning and monitoring.
- Hotel Company Budget negotiation and review.
- Performance analysis, benchmarking and reporting.
SALES & MARKETING SERVICES
We offer external sales and marketing services for developers seeking access to international exposure and strategic positioning. We can develop new market sectors on behalf of other developments by leveraging our solid platform and client base, which has been created globally through our existing sales projects. Our strategic planning and execution encompasses all below-the-line and above-the-line campaigns, all public relations activities, financial planning, sales-driven campaigns and pricing of developments, facilitating partnerships and joint venture alliances, and maximizing market share in both established and new economic sectors.
- Prepare plan for and assist in real estate sales and marketing activities, media liaison.
- Conceptualise the overall design vision of the project in consultation with the client/financier/operator.
- Manage, co-ordinate and expedite JV, sales and sub developer and or co-development disciplines of the project.
- Establish real estate sales and marketing strategies.
- Advise, establish and hire real estate sales team and marketing team.
- Review client’s existing marketing data and create market positioning for the project.
Services offered: • Sales and marketing strategy
• Market research and customer profile analysis
• Global and regional press strategies
• Establishing payment terms and discount policies
• Central reservation and lead follow ups
• Lead generation initiatives
• Pricing strategy for new and existing projects
ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The asset management department’s responsibilities include identifying and coordinating the development of new projects and asset managing the company’s existing hotel and resort portfolio to maximise the long-term value of the properties. The department also acts as the owner’s representative by dealing with the everyday administration of hotel and resort ownership.
The department is also able to provide third party asset management services in an independent, professional capacity.
• Feasibility analysis
• Acquisition and development
• Capital structuring
• Management contract negotiation
• Operator selection
• Capital improvement planning and monitoring
• Budget negotiation and review
• Sales and marketing review
• Performance analysis, benchmarking and reporting
• Internal valuations
• Contract administration
• Risk management and legal compliance.