If you are residing in the United Kingdom, we can offer our Belarus visa service. You can apply for a tourist Belarusian visa or a transit Belarisian visa. Just follow these simple steps and let us take care of the hard work for you.
FOR TOURIST VISAS:
- A tourist voucher or visa support letter (also called a tourist acceptance letter from a registered tourist company in Belarus). We can provide this letter for a fee of £10 per person when you book your travel services with Intourist .
FOR TRANSIT VISAS:
- A copy of the train ticket purchased for travel through Belarus
FOR BOTH TYPES OF VISA:
- Original passport containing at least two unused pages
- One passport-sized photograph
- A completed Belarusian visa application form per person
- Self addressed envelope for us to return your passport. Please note that we use Royal Mail Special Delivery, therefore you must provide an address where someone will sign for the envelope.
|Consular fee ||Intourist Service fee ||Total |
|£63 ||£35.25 || £98.25 |
Address for applications to be sent:
Please send your completed application to our office by Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier to:
7 Wellington Terrace
The information in this article was current at 08 Nov 2011