Truth Verification Services
Voice Stress Analysis (VSA) is a very accurate and significant investigation instrument in the art of deception detection. Interdecept makes use
of this technology as a tool for obtaining accurate information for narrowing down a suspect list and pin-pointing the culprit.
Interdecept offers these types of Truth Verification tests:
Used to establish deception or truthfulness regarding:
- Unlawful or Criminal Activity
- Event Participation Compliance – drug or alcohol taking.
Employees are tested periodically in order to establish and maintain continuous honesty and discipline within an organisation. This is a dragnet
which identifies risk and prevents future hazards.
Screening applicants for deceitfulness prior to employment is a very effective filtering approach to maintaining honest employees. Applicants
will be tested on:
- Criminal activity and convictions, if any
- Intentions regarding Industrial Sabotage
- Alcohol and Narcotic abuse.
General Honesty Screening:
This is a non mandatory type of test were the interviewee has a need to establish their honesty regarding a general or complex issue. For
- Relationships where general questioning type testing is required
- New or old partnerships where general intentions need to be verified
- Private and complex issues.