Headrest Stays | Innotec
Our dedicated headrest production facility is located in Arteaga,
Mexico. We are situated minutes from Saltillo and about 1 hour from
Monterrey. Tube is supplied regionally by our supplier partner and exits
the plant formed and plated to our customer’s specifications. Tooling is
designed and built in a simple automated approach with launch support
from Zeeland, MI.
- Our unique cut to length process both cuts and chamfers in a
- An automated proprietary notch cold forming process forms
material into the center of the tube rather than removing material as in
a broaching operation. This is achieved while retaining a minimum of
- Our process enables thin wall tubes down to and below 1.0 mm.
- Current production product utilizing this process range in wall
thickness from 2.3mm down to 1.25mm with OD’s of 12 to 14mm.
- Innotec’s Chrome and Zinc plating lines have been specifically
engineered for headrest stays. These unique process approaches allow for
tight control of plating thickness and uniformity.
Innotec stands uniquely positioned to contribute toward our automotive
customer’s demand for mass reductions.