Neck Shoulder & Wrist Heat Pack
pouch, Careful Supervision, Heat Pack
- Safe, non-poisonous, flammable, harmless and environmental
- Portable, easy to use and disposable
- Needs no refrigeration, start to react once tear out bag and expose pouch to air
- Reach maximum temperature (62ºC) in 30 minutes and provide you up to 8 hours warmth
- Helps stop pain and swelling fast
- Heating duration – approximately 8 hours
- Maximum temperature: 62 degrees centigrade
- Average temperature: 52 degrees centigrade.
- Active ingredients: iron powder, water, activated carbon, cellulose, salt.
Directions for use:
- Open the outer package when use.
- Remove the inner pouch from the outer package. To activate contents in air without shaking. Peel away the protective backing and place on to clothing.
- After use, tear down from clothing and dispose the pouch with regular garbage.
- For external use only.
- Do not use over an area which is inflamed, or if the skin is broken, bruised or irritated or has a rash.
- Do not use while sleeping
- The product should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or disabled.
- Do not microwave heat pack
- Only use heat pack when inserted into sleeve provided.
DO NOT PUNCTURE PACKAGE OR ALLOW CONTENTS TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH EYES OR MOUTH. CONSULT PHYSICIAN IF SWALLOWED.
IF PACK BECOMES UNCOMFORTABLY HOT, CEASE USE IMMEDIATELY.
, Heat Pack
, Microwave Heat
, Microwave Heat Pack