Detailed Product description
Our mini heat pack is a soft, lightweight pouch which begins to activate and generate its own heat when exposed to the air. It should be used in conjunction with the sleeve.
The pads will provide you with instant warmth and are especially great for skiers, hunters, winter sportsmen and spectators, arthritic aches and pains and for any application where heat treatment is beneficial.
Heat packs are completely non toxic and safe when used as directed and with proper supervision.
- Active ingredients: iron powder, water, activated carbon, cellulose, salt.
- Heating duration – approximately 8 hours
- Maximum temperature: 62 degrees centigrade
- Average temperature: 52 degrees centigrade.
Directions for use:
- Place the elasticated sleeve over the elbow or knee ensuring that the elasticated rim is above the knee or elbow.
- Open the sachet by hand
- Heat packs should always be inserted into the sleeve pockets.
- PLEASE NOTE: For best results, place DARK SIDE of heat pack on your body.
- The sachet will warm gradually within 20 minutes
- For external use only.
- Do not use over an area which is inflamed, or if the skin is broken, bruised or irritated or has a rash.
- Do not use while sleeping
- The product should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or disabled.
- Do not microwave heat pack
- Only use heat pack when inserted into sleeve provided.
DO NOT PUNCTURE PACKAGE OR ALLOW CONTENTS TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH EYES OR MOUTH. CONSULT PHYSICIAN IF SWALLOWED.
IF PACK BECOMES UNCOMFORTABLY HOT, CEASE USE IMMEDIATELY.