Infracom offers a wide range of services including IT support, sales and data recovery.
Companies choose to outsource the day-to-day support,
on-line monitoring and management of their network to reduce company costs.
In addition to the financial benefits, our clients benefit from engineers that
get exposure to a variety of environments and problems that may be wider
than that which the typical in-house support person comes into contact with.
Infracom provides support for network infrastructure, server and desktop
issues, and compliment existing IT departments with consulting
services when required. We have the skills to offer support on
platforms such as Unix, Netware, Linux and Microsoft.
- New infrastructure roll-outs
- Upgrading of Existing Infrastructure
- Network and server integration
- End user support
- LAN / WAN support and implementation
- Installation, repair and upgrade of hardware
Sales and Consulting
We offer our clients a full range of Hardware and Software solutions that
include leading brand vendors.
Our expertise includes:
- Servers and Blade Solutions
- Desktops , Workstations and Mobile Computing
- Backup Hardware and Software
- Core and Edge Switches
- Power Protection and Management Solutions
- Storage Solutions
- Hardware Accessories
- Software Licensing and Sales
- Printers and Multifunction machines
In addition, we provide consulting services which include:
- Network Design
- Network and Server Consulting
- Assessment of LAN/WAN Infrastructures
- Network Security Assessments
- Mobile and Remote Access Solutions
- Business Continuity (DRP) planning services
- Auditing of IT Infrastructure
Data is one of your company's most valuable assets. Losing data can cripple a
company and the loss of revenue resulting from this can be catastrophic.
A study in the US has revealed the following:
- 6% of all PC’s will suffer data loss in any given year
- 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster
- 31% of PC users have lost their files due to events beyond their control
- 34% of companies fail to test their backups
We have the expertise to recover data from storage media such as hard drives,
multi-disk servers, RAID, NAS, SAN, and removable media.
- Free assessment
- Confidentiality of data ensured
- Collection and delivery offered