Winfreight is a developer of unique freight management systems and software, that are developed to control daily operations that take place in the logistics industry of South Africa.
These freight management systems help to:
• Centralize all data input across differing function areas.
• This is into one single system.
• Which in turn makes it easier for business owners and managers to control the flow of data within their particular business.
Watch this Video on Transportation Management:
Winfreight has three variations of freight management systems, which have been designed according to demand in industry.
Freight Management Systems:
Winfreight has developed the following types of freight management systems:
• Winfreight Additional Plug-ins
• Client In-house system:
o Operates as a stand-alone system.
o Assists with waybill/label printing, waybill capture and billing, quoting as well as manifesting.
o Data is electronically transferred to head office – which helps to prevent double data capturing.
• POD Mailer:
o An automatic response system that replies to email request with POD information that has been requested.
o Clients simply send an email, and an automatic response is send with the correct information.
o Benefits include:
Eliminates need for unnecessary staff members.
Gives clients peace of mind that requests are handled anytime with a quick response.
o Allows for easy setup of an address.
• Winfreight Standard: Courier & distribution.
• Winfreight Broker: Road Freight & Brokerage.
• Winfreight Air: Air Freight agents.
Freight Management Software:
Some standard features included in the freight management software available from Winfreight includes:
• Automatic waybill billing.
• Waybill quick capture.
• Customer management.
• Add various rates structures.
• 3rd party account recon module.
• Profit/loss per waybill/client/route/3rd party etc.
• Print wallbills and labels.
• Customer pre-prints.
• Collections management.
• Manifesting – linehaul and local.
• Invoicing and financials.
• POD management.
• Delivery timeline – manage delivery days allowances.
• Document imaging.
• Track and trace – both local and online.
• Bar-coding and handheld scanner integration.
• Comprehensive reporting (financial, operational, production etc.).
• Network compatible.
• Pastel accounting interface.
• Access control.
• Staff production reports.
• Sms integration.
• Interest calculation on overdue accounts.
• Automatic discount calculation.
• Minimum and maximum expenditure by a client – sliding scales.
• Freight type (break bulk, containers, etc.).
• Origin/destination of shipments.
• Agreed waivers (surcharges etc.)
• Automatic penalty discounts.
Unique features included in Winfreight freight management software includes:
• Print/email loading confirmations – which is done directly from the system.
• Print/email quotations directly from the system.
• Multiple pickup/delivery instructions.
• Profit loss per operator.
For further information on the freight management software solutions that are available from Winfreight, do not hesitate to get in touch today.
Winfreight has the specific freight management software solution that you are searching for.
iLead Transport is a trusted and experienced authority when it comes to listing valuable services and various businesses in a straightforward to use business directory. We make it simple for you to find all the related information in one easy accessible place.