Our advisory division focuses on the following two knowledge management areas:
Making the Strategy operational
We have developed knowledge management strategies for large corporate organisations.
Our approach is to place business process management at the core of knowledge management.
These strategies focus on creating a structured approach toward developing and maintaining
knowledge inside and outside the organisation.
Every time we change something in an organisation, it has a knowledge implication.
We generally adopt tailoring of the VAL IT methodology to deliver optimal value.
The Strategic question, is the investment:
• In line with our vision
• Consistent with our business principles
• Contributing to our strategic objectives
• Providing optimal value, at affordable cost, at an acceptable level of risk
The architecture question. Is the investment:
• In line with our architecture
• Consistent with our architectural principles
• Contributing to the population of our architecture
• In line with other initiatives
The value question. Do we have:
• A clear understanding of the expected benefits
• Clear accountability for realizing the benefits
• Relevant metrics
• An effective benefits realization process over the full economic lifecycle of the investment
The delivery question. Do we have:
• Effective and disciplined management, delivery and change management processes
• Competent and available technical and business resources to deliver the required capabilities and the organizational changes required to leverage the capabilities