Ride and mow – anytime, everywhere.
Husqvarna Riders are undoubtedly the ultimate ride-on mower in any garden. The front-mounted cutting deck reaches almost everywhere and the unique articulated steering provides unsurpassed manoeuvrability and small turning radius.
The articulated steering and front mounted cutting decks deliver unrivalled efficiency, not just when mowing. With attachments it’s ideal for year around use.
- Articulated steering
- The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Front-mounted cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Versatile usage
- A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and controls ergonomically grouped within easy reach of the driver’s seat. All speaks for effortless handling.
- Control panel
- All controls, including the cutting height adjustment, are ergonomically located and easy to reach from the operator's seat. The blades are engaged automatically when the cutting deck is lowered.
- Service position
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
All Husqvarna Riders are using a boxframe design in 3 mm thick steel plate. The frame is powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- Robust chassis
- Most Riders are built using precision welding in 3-mm thick steel plate and are powder-coated for optimum restistance.
- Stamped cutting deck
- The robust and deeply shaped Combi cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of steel.
- Premium engines
- Reliable and durable OHV-engines with single or twin cylinders from the established engine producers Briggs & Stratton and Kawasaki.