HMB ENDOSCOPY PRODUCTS MISSION STATEMENT for the REPAIR and RESTORATION OF ENDOSCOPES
Our responsibility to do a complete and first-rate endoscope refurbishment, repair and restoration goes to the doctors and health care facilities that have placed their confidence in us and have sent us their dysfunctional endoscopes. Our responsibility also goes to their patients who deserve a proper functioning endoscope so that their physicians can do the procedures quickly, without incident and see the pathology clearly thus making an accurate diagnosis.
HMB ENDOSCOPY PRODUCTS offers a complete endoscope repair service for all brands of flexible and rigid endoscopes, video processors, cameras, light sources, endoscopic instruments and accessories.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE H.M.B. REPAIR TEAM
- Highest caliber, highest quality endoscope repairs by factory authorized and factory trained technicians
- One Year Warranty on all complete restorations
- Single source for all your endoscope repair requirements
- Free Loaner Scopes
- An independent alternative to the manufacturer's high prices and arrogant practices
- Realistic and fair prices for services actually rendered
- 50% to 60% savings off the manufacturer's inflated endoscope repair prices
- Fast turn-around
4 month warranty on all general repairs
1 year warranty on all complete restorations
Preserve Your Capital!
HMB Endoscopy Products will totally refurbish, rebuild and restore your scope to "like new" condition and warranty it for ONE YEAR against defects in materials and workmanship, for $3500*
* does not include ccd chip
Send us your scope for a free evaluation. We will send you a free estimate for repair or restoration. No work will be done without your written approval.
"ITS LIKE GETTING A NEW SCOPE FOR $3500"
Meet the HMB Repair and Customer Service Team
Marius Sorescu from Romania, Repair Facility Manager, Pentax & Olympus Master Technician
Jack (Joaquin) Chavez from Cuba, Olympus & Pentax Technician & Electronics Repair Specialist
Rick Hylton from Jamaica, Olympus & Pentax Scope Restoration and Rebuild Specialist
Katia Hernandez, from the USA, Olympus & Pentax Small Scope/Fiberscope Specialist
Marilyn Helbron from Colombia, Incoming and Outgoing Quality Control Specialist
Steven McBride, from the USA, Incoming Quality Control & Distribution Specialist
Bettina Lehrich from Germany, Customer Service Coordinator
Included with every complete rebuild and restoration are NEW Original Equipment Manufacturer & New aftermarket manufacturer parts. These include:
- New Insertion Tube
- New Light Guide Tube
- New Fiber Optic Light Bundle
- New Biopsy Channel, Air/Water Channel & Suction Channel
- New Suction Channel
- New Angulation Steering Wires and Coil Pipes
- New or Rebuilt Bending Section
- New Switches
- New Suction Cylinder and Air/Water Cylinder
- New or rebuilt Electrical Connector
HMB ENDOSCOPE RESTORATIONS
"Its like getting a brand new scope for $3500"