The energy for innovations we draw out of our long standing experience in production and distribution of endoscopic products. Together with leading domestic and international endoscopy centers,
we develop new Medwork-products, -solutions and systems for you, to convince our customers and partners all over the world with instruments, which offer highest precision and user convenience.
Health and safety of the patient require ultimate perfection. We are aware of this high medical responsibility.
- Medwork combines excellent production know-how with profound knowledge of endoscopic interventions.
- We therefore develop and produce solutions, which simplify the application of Medwork instruments and make it more and more secure.
- We permanently endeavor to continuously improve the high quality of our products and services
We exclusively use materials, production- and testing processes, which meet highest standards of quality specifications. Here, our experienced and qualified collaborators develop innovative and user friendly solutions for flexible endoscopy and manufacture them with highest precision.
Innovative easycure solutions for your interventional ERCP requirements. Easycure is the innovative medwork solution for therapeutic ERCP. The special design of easycure instrumentation now enables you to organise ERCP processes very easily and reliably.
The easycure system sets new standards with its highly simplified change of instruments. You cannot only load the easycure instruments easily and reliably but also remove them from the securely fixed guide wire quickly by hand.
Easycure is the secure, gentle ERCP technique. The guide wire is prevented from slipping out of the biliary system by continuous fixation during the intervention. In this way you benefit from much improved guide wire control. Even complex stone extractions and prosthesis implantations can be performed reliably and efficiently with the easycure system.
The easycure instrumentation meets the highest standards of hygiene and functionality for ERCP.
All the components in the easycure system are optimally matched to one another and allow you to ensure maximum efficiency in the workflow.
Safe spincterotomy requires both a high degree of expertise and a perfect spincterotomy knife
- The new ProCut papillotome offers improved control during a spincterotomy and reduced the thermal load on the pancreatic head.
- The partial coating of the cutting wire minimises damage to tissues and reduces the risk of a clinical pancreatitis.
- Concentrates the cutting current exactly where needed
- Reduced risk of damage to the cutting wire during contact with metal components of the endoscope (Albarran lever)
- Safe spincterotomy even with difficult applications
- The ability to cut safely within a diverticullum
- Smooth and accurate administration of contrast agent
The newly developed multiple clip-applicator sets new standards in the field of endoscopic therapy.
Previous systems require a multiple time-consuming change of the applicator. The new revolutionary Clipmaster3 enables the endoscopist surgeon to perform a quick and selective application of up to three clips, without changing the applicator.
- With the new Clipmaster3 it is possible for the first time to endoscopically apply up to 3 clips in a single process, without having to take the applicator out of the working channel.
- In the endoscopic hemostasis and endoscopical local therapy of lesions, endangered of hemorrhage, inside the gastrointestinal tract, several clips are often needed for an effective therapy.
- The compact structure, with 3 clips arranged in a row inside the applicator, allows the use of standard endoscopes with a working channel with a diameter of > 2,8 mm, even with a complex and plurally angled device position.
- The completely new developed handle of the Clipmaster3 also sets new standards in ergonomics and operating comfort.
- The result of the Clipmaster3 is a synthesis of clinical-endoscopical experience, ergonomics, quality and operating efficiency.
The revolutionary needle-snare combination
Our Snare Inflator is a combination of a monofilament polypectomy snare and injection needle in one instrument that can be used with all polypectomies with simultaneous subcutaneous injection.
- Significant time-savings, because it is not necessary to change instruments
- Optimal raising of the target tissue