The System of Choice for Advanced Endoscopic Examination
Limitless application with the new full HD 4400 platform
Fujinon's 4400 System is designed to meet your needs for both traditional endoscopy and advanced endoscopic examination. The combination of traditional instruments and our advanced endoscopic products such as F.I.C.E. are only the start of our Research and Development. The 4400 System also offers Fujinon's exclusive Double Balloon Endoscopy (DBE) products that are making a spectacular impact in the diagnosis and treatment of small bowel disorders, and Fujinon's exclusive Super CCD technology.
- As a fully digital processor with HDTV 1080i reproduction, it provides totally lossless signal conversion
- Integrated FICE technology, for complete facilitation of virtual chromoendoscopy
- With its network connection and digital DVI & HD-SDI outputs, future expansion is endless
- HD-SDI allows images to be sent over longer distances without interferences
- 23/24" Monitor options for native Full HD image
The 4400 Fully Digital Electronic Video Endoscopy System has been designed to meet the endoscopic requirements of any facility, from large regional medical facilities to outpatient centers. Fujinon's new dual connection processor allows for complete forward and backward endoscope compatibility.
All of Fujinon's new technology, including the 500 Series, ultra-slim endoscopes, optical magnifying endoscopes, and Double Balloon Endoscopes, Endoscopic Ultra Sound, as well as all of Fujinon's conventional technology can be used with the same processing unit. This advancement provides clear customer solutions as product upgrades become necessary.
The choice for economical HD endoscopy for every day application
- Fully Digital
- Ideal for every office and hospital
- The processor is a convincing choice, with its ease of use and high resolution, optimally illuminated image
- The digital video output (DVI) in the EPX-2500 provides images in HD with natural color reproduction and pin sharp clarity
- The highlight is its compatibility; two ports make it possible to connect the 200/250 and the new 530 Fujinon endoscopes
- This mean that existing routine models can continue to be used, or devices from the latest generation can be employed