Cleandoscope has developed a range of products that targets either the Central Sterile Department (CSR) or the Operating Room.
Over 33 styles of Channel Brushes to select from.
BRUSH SELECTION SYSTEM
Use these simple steps in determining which wire brush will best serve your instrument cleaning needs.
- Brush diameters ranging from 2mm to 6mm and our tapered 5/6mm.
- Single sided or double sided channel cleaning brushes.
- Choose the plastic sheath material that best suits the customer.
- The industry standard Polypropylene or when a more rigid stiffer material is desired we offer Delrin.
- A What is the maximum length of the instrument(s) to be cleaned?
Now add at least 5cm to that length so you have an adequate length of wire to work with.
- B What is the inner diameter of the instrument?
Now add at most 1/8 or 3mm to determine the diameter of the bristles to ensure effective cleaning.
- The bristle diameter has to slightly exceed the inner tube diameter.
- Bristles that are too large will bend too much and not clean effectively.
Now that you have the basic information for your required brush, simply find the section in the catalogue that best corresponds to the overall length required as determined in Part A.
Now select the brush that best corresponds to the Diameter determined in Part B.
- If you already have a brush style you prefer, simply place it on our guide on the right to determine which Cleandoscope brush best resembles your current specification.
- As a rule, if your present brush is 8 in length and we only offer a 10" length with your required diameter, a longer wire is acceptable, as long as the price is as well.
- In many cases, the Cleandoscope brush will have more bristles on the brush.
- As an example, many 5mm diameter bristles are only 2.5 cm in length.
- At Cleandoscope, we have strived to provide the greatest amount of bristles to ensure the most effective cleaning.
BRISTLE DIAMETER SELECTOR
Simply place your brush flat on the guide and make the right bristle selection.
Locate the length and match the color.
- 2.5 mm | .110 inches
- 15 mm | .591 inches
- 12 mm | .472 inches
- 10 mm | .394 inches
- 7 mm | .276 inches
- 6 mm | .236 inches
- 5 mm | .197 inches
- 4 mm | .157 inches
- 20 mm | .787 inches
- A: Overall Length
- B: Brush Length
- C: Brush Diameter
HTM series applies the New guaranteed single use concept, incorporating unique "Snap-Off" design.
Individually packed, fully coated and sterile
- Both spiked or standard
- Diameter 1.8mm, 2.3mm
- Length 120mm, 160mm, 230mm
- Strategically priced