Heritage Equestrian Centre
Horse Riding, Horses, Equestrian Centre
Heritage Equestrian Centre - Services
Our services include:
- Stabling for up to 30 horses in large (4m x 4m), airy, brick stables.
- Lessons for all ages and levels of riders, from complete beginners to the most advanced riders.
- Lessons in all of the major disciplines.
- 2 large sand arenas and 1 lunging arena
- Large, grassy paddocks surrounded by electric tape.
- The facility for smaller individual paddocks, if preferred.
- On site manager and owner
- Highly qualified SANIC and FEI instructors
- Well trained, experienced, happy and friendly staff.
- Schooling of horses
- Help with the sourcing and buying of new horses
- Horses and ponies for sale
- Horses and ponies for lease.
- Transport facilities
- Show support by our qualified instructors
- The cleaning and repair of blankets
- The Activo-med therapy blanket for horses
- A well-secured tack room.
- A congenial club house where showers are included in the ablution facilities.
Whilst Heritage Equestrian Centre prides itself on the high level of instruction and the professionalism to address problems as they arise, the social aspect of horse riding is not neglected. This is both a demanding discipline and a source of enjoyment and relaxation. For those
who simply want to enjoy time-out from the city we have the time, the approach and
the horses to indulge exactly that desire.
To this end we offer:
- Social outrides
- Champagne breakfast outrides
- Corporate team-building events
- Kids' birthday 'pony parties'
- Pony camps
- Pony rides
Heritage Equestrian Centre is entirely dedicated to the well-being of horse and rider and the celebration and perpetuation of that bond.
, Horse Riding
Contact Heritage Equestrian
Email - none provided
Print this page