Eco Bio Shield (Pty) LTD
Water Treatment, Hiv, Water Systems
Aquacure is an effective disinfecting, algaecide, ovum cide, larvae-cide and disease control product for large areas. The product kills Algae, algae spores, bacteria, viruses and fungi including the following: HIV, hepatitis B, Cholera, Typhoid, E-coli and many more contact transmitted diseases. If the product is applied seasonally it will help control and keep the population of malaria infested mosquitoes down. If applied in and around any unhealthily waste dump, dirty channels and in and out-flowing final water into dams and rivers from sewage farms Aquacure will keep micro-organisms populations down and create a healthier environment. Aquacure can also used in the cleaning / rinsing process of produce from farms, to reduce the incidence of E-coli and any other unwanted germs formed on produce before it gets sold to the consumer. It is an excellent replacement for Chlorine.
The product is totally Bio degradable, in concentrated format, breaking down within 72 hours thus giving a “green” approach to preventing.
- Aquacure is totally biodegradable within 72 hours and it degrades into water and carbon dioxide no other chemicals.
- The pH of this product is within 5.5 and 7.8 (pH neutral, thus no harm to anything in the environment including people).
- In concentrated form Aquacure must be handled with protective clothing when applying it in bulk volumes. Once diluted it is not harmful to fish, insects, birds, mammals including humans.
- It is not a skin irritant
- It is not cyto toxic as the very diluted application diluted products
- It promotes an healthy environment
- pH Neutral.
- Non-corrosive and Non-toxic
, algae spores
, Disease Control
, ovum cide
, pure water
, Water Filters
, Water Purification
, Water Systems
, water teatment
, Water Treatment