We would like to take this opportunityto tell you about UrbankLink. We specialize inresidential and commercial letting, residential and commercial selling andcommercial brokering. We are part of the UrbanLink franchise and strive to provideour Landlords with a professional service which is kept simple andpersonal. We do have a dynamic rental team who are up to date with themost recent trends in the rental market, thereby being the best team to partnerwith in letting your property. Our years of experience in lettingare of great benefit to our Landlords and tenants. Urban Link offers a comprehensive PropertyManagement service which is designed to give you a complete peace of mind as weknow this is your investment.
Should you wish to have Urban Link manage your lease the rentalcollection process is streamlined through quality accounting practices andrental collection software, while any maintenance required on the property isfacilitated by companies that have signed that have signed a service levelagreement with us and offer only the highest service. More tenantsare requesting managed properties as it allows for a more professional service.
Urban Link is affiliated to the TenantProfile Network (TPN), Transunion an Experian Credit Bureaus; this along withour in-house screening process significantly reduces the risk of non-performingtenants. Through training and experience our employees offer expertadvice on both the letting process and legal obligations as a Landlord.
We are advertising on 15 deferent webpages.
Currently we are administrating 50properties. We can also give you referrals of our very satisfiedLandlords like yourself. We do have lists full of pre-qualifiedtenants.
On the administration of a letting weadd 8.5% on the rental amount you would like in your pocket.
Our services includes,
· Arrange for tenants to view thePremises
· Negotiatea lease, amendments and any extensions of the lease on behalf of theLandlord
· Find you a suitable tenant
· Pre-screening of the tenants creditrecord and payment profile
· Obtaining the banking statements,salary advice and copy of the Id documents
· signing of the contract between theLandlord and the Tenant
· Carry out all the incoming and outgoinginspections of the premises and prepare inventories of defects at the premises
· Monthly invoicing
· administrating the Ekurhuleni accounton your behalf if requested
· Ensure payment of all amounts by thetenant and keep accurate record of this
· Attend to queries and complaints asthey may be raised by the tenant
· Instruct attorneys to take legalaction, defend any legal action, settle a matter, evict a tenant at theLandlords cost on behalf of the landlord provided the Landlord has authorisedthe agent to do so
· Ensure that the deposits received areused to settle damages and balance repaid to the tenant plus interest once thelease has ended or been terminated
We look forward to being of assistancein placing a suitable tenant in your property.