Transnational Technologies was established in 1987, and is
recognised as a technical and project service consultancy providing a
personalised and reliable service to a diversified client base in
Southern and East Africa.
Our know-how covers conventional
power and "green" technology utilising solar and wind, as well as
accelerated water treatment and water recycling.
We co-operate with the best South African and relevant overseas manufacturers to provide the best products at the best price.
Our services include:
- Electrical and wet services consulting
- Design and cost estimates
- Total project responsibility for services
- Technical supervision and support to local contractors
- Material supply, testing and control
- Shipping co-ordination by air, road or sea