Minigeza - How To Use
Camping, Water Heating, hot water
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It is warranted against factory defect. Opening the unit, tampering with it or abusing it in any way, will invalidate the warranty.
The warranty is limited to the equivalent replacement of a faulty unit, provided it has been correctly used and maintained in terms of these instructions.
It excludes incidental or consequential damages or any other claims of any kind whatsoever.
· The correct voltage supply is 230 V - 50Hz. The unit draws 9 Amps.
· The electrical supply must be to legally approved standards, in correct working order.
· The unit must be earthed at all times.
· The supply cord is not replaceable. If it is damaged in any way, the unit must be discarded.
· Always have the unit fully immersed in water before switching electric power on or off.
· Disconnect and remove the unit from the water when not in use.
· Always keep the unit clean by wiping with a wet soapy cloth. Do not use solvents.
· The unit has safety cut-out devices. If it is operated without water it will automatically switch off. Should this happen, allow the unit to cool for 15 minutes before using it again.
· The unit should only be used in clean water.
· The unit can be used in any container sufficient to entirely submerse it and be of a material able to tolerate hot and boiling water.
· Observe all normal safety precautions and keep unit out of reach of children
· The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
· Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
· The immersion heater is to be unplugged before removing from the liquid.
The heating element will remain hot after unplugging and should not be touched or placed on combustible surfaces.
, Electric Appliances
, Energy Saving
, hot water
, hot water solution
, mini geyser
, SAVE ELECTRICITY
, Water Heating
, Water Systems