Complete Fire Protection Package
Executive Fire Management will design a complete fire protection package incorporating the following:
- Fire Management & Consulting
- Fire Design
- Fire Engineering
- Full Turnkey Fire Compliance
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Hand Held Fire Equipment
- Fire & First Aid Training
- Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Fire Protection
Project Management and Full Turnkey Facilities
Executive Fire Management will quote you Comprehensively on all your Fire Protection requirements. We will submit for your information a Full List of Non conformances the most suitable and Cost Effective Corrective Actions, including a Timelines and all inclusive Budget for any and all necessary Installations, Construction, Maintenance Programmes, Training and Formal Emergency Management Provisions.
We will be able to provide you with a Full Audit consisting of the following:
- Full Costings
- Budget Preparation
- Project Plan
- Scope of Work
- Sourcing of Fire Design from Council
Project Management as detailed below:
- With due time in all instances notify the Fire Department and Insurers in writing of proposed activities and furnish you with a copy of the same. Work will be carried enabling functionality of all other systems whilst work is being carried out.
- Mark up Existing Drawings provided in Electronic Format.
- Prepare Fire Design including Submission Notes. NB: submission will be approved in terms of Council Code and Requirements and Signed in approval by Professional Fire Engineer.
- Continuous Plan / Project Evaluation.
- Render advice to other members of the Professional Team on all matters pertaining to Fire Regulations and project requirements including:
- Safety Distances
- Fire Load
- Stability of Structural Elements
- Fire Resistance and Division Separating Elements
- Raised Access and Suspended Floors
- Roof Assembly's Coverings and Ceilings
- Floor Wall Coverings and Finishes
- Provision of Escape & Emergency Routes
- Markings Signage and Signposting
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Detection Alarm Systems
- Hand Held Fire Fighting Equipment
- Water Reticulation, Hose Reels and Hydrants
- Sprinkler Systems, Pumps & Tanks
- Smoke Control & Ventilation
- Travel Distances
- Fire Exit Doors/Fire Rated Door
- Fire Escapes
- Fire Rated Materials
- All Associated Civil & Electrical
- Division Areas
- Preparation and Issue of basic Specifications for Project
- Preparation of BOQ,s calling for Quotations/Tenders
- Tender Adjudication and Preparation of Bid Summaries
- Full Turn Key Project Management Function /Budgeting and Supervision of Construction Contractors with Relation to Fire Requirements including associated Plumbing, Electrical and Civil Works.
- Sign off and Approval Final Fire Certification Issue.
Executive Fire Management specialises in managing your construction projects handling every possible facet of fire protection from concept of design to certification. Design, Drafting Facilities, Budgets, Bid Adjudication, Contractor Management, and both Council and Fire Submissions.
*The benefits of our service offering is a Singular Point of contact for all your Fire Protection issues providing a Planned and Project Managed Service whilst being able to save you Considerably on your Total Fire budget. The Fire Budget issued is Guaranteed.
Fire Detection, Alarm and Suppression Division
Executive Fire Management is able to design, supply, install and commission all Fire Detection, Alarm and Suppression Systems to your specific requirements. Protecting all environments such as:
- Server Rooms
- Sub Stations
- PLC Centres
Executive Fire Management will be able to design, supply, install and commission Foam/Water Sprinkler and Deluge Systems to your specific requirements, ensuring that you are compliant with the building code 0400 and A.S.I.B requirements. Protecting all environments such as:
- Flammable Stores
- Specialised Emulsifier Systems
Executive Fire Management provides full training on any and all fire related issues including industrial fire fighting, basic refresher courses and compliance officer training. We cater training to your specific needs and applications whilst designing unique emergency management and egress plans. Our goal is to ensure that your organisation is fully prepared and able to handle any fire related emergency.
Hand Held Division
Executive Fire Management supplies, services and installs all types of hand held (Extinguishers-Hose Reels and Hydrants) fire fighting equipment ensuring compliance with the building code 0400,SABS and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Executive Fire Management prides itself on innovation and is a forerunner in providing original and unique solutions to the industry,
Our products Include:
- Wi-Fire Detection
- Firewise Cabinets
- E E M S (Executive Emergency Management System)