Application Managed Services Sandton, South Africa
Managed Services is the practice of transferring day-to-day responsibilities and operations of production systems and infrastructure to a service provider. This allows the customer peace of mind, strategic focus and the opportunity to concentrate effectively on mainstream business issues.
These include but are not limited to:
- Billing Systems Configuration and Administration
- Land Information System and Spatial Integration
- Data Management Programs
- Soft Skill and Product Certification Training
- IBM products like the WebSphere product suite.
- e.g. Application and Portal Server, Process Server, MQ, Lotus Domino Product Suite.
- e.g. Domino Messaging and Application Development - all versions, QuickPlace, Sametime
- Technical Service Optimisation like Complex Development, Database Performance and Operating System Configuration
The EDGE Evolve customer can expect to experience the following benefits from the Managed Services engagement:
- Reduction in OPEX
- Optimisation of CAPEX
- Changing from a resource base to a service based model
- Access to technical expertise and competencies
- Workload fluctuation, economies of scale and critical mass
- Improved operational performance and efficiency
- Enhanced service flexibility and integration of complexity