AssumIT Sensitivity Tool
Corporate Excel Training
AssumeIT Sensitivity Tool for Microsoft Excel provides quick, easy to use sensitivity tools for all your Excel models.
Ideal for performing 'What Ifs' on your spreadsheets and for IFRS 7 Sensitivity Analysis purposes you can choose the type of sensitivity to run, what your inputs are, what your outputs are and run them all at once. The tool was built with the express purpose of keeping it simple. So there are NO questions about co variances, correlations and the like. It is simply there to make your life easier.
- Discover your most sensitive inputs
- Run multiple inputs vs multiple outputs
- Save your sensitivities for later use or use on another spreadsheet
- Create fully functional, and simultaneously calculated scenarios within your own spreadsheets
- 'Input' cells can actually be formula's
- Automatic reminder to Save spreadsheets before processing sensitivities
- Protect and Unprotect multiple sheets at the same time
- Hide and Unhide multiple sheets at the same time
- Automatically create a hyperlink navigation sheet
- Works with Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 on either the XP or Vista operating systems
Please and we'll contact you on how to obtain your Free Trial.