Heliocol Pool solar system
*Extends your swimming season up to 10 months
*Worlds leading pool solar panel . Used worldwide in 18 countries
*Over 30 years in continuous production . At least 20 year life expectancy.
*10 year Factory Warranty
* Highly efficient. Each panel can produce 14kwhour per day
*Best of all : 20 years peace of mind; Trouble free, Maintenance Free, Neat appearance
Aquasol Pool Heaters
The Heat pump is an air conditioner in reverse. It requires energy to operate, but this is only fraction of the resultant energy that is produced as most of the energy is obtained free from the atmosphere.
For every unit of electricity Aquasol uses, it produces 4 to 6 units of heat, extracted from the atmosphere. Equipped with corrosion resistant TITANIUM tube water side heat exchanger makes it possible to heat all types of pool water whatever the origin or treatment. Epoxy coated stainless steel casing for the best appearance and maximum corrosion protection.
The concept provides clean, efficient heating at a very low cost. Heat pumps are used extensively worldwide for both domestic and industrial applications.
- 20 years in continuous production
- 5 year warranty on Compressor and heat exchanger; 2 years on electrics.
- Heats your pool to 30 degrees centigrade or more even at night or during rainy weather.
- Increases value of your home and fun for the whole family
Each hour the earth receives more energy than the world can use in a full year. Out of this abundance of incoming energy, South Africa has one of the highest levels of solar radiation in the world.
The solar radiation of South Africa ranges from around 1450 kWh/m2 to about 1950 kWh/m2 per year, compared to Europe which on average is 910kWh/m2 per year.
Todays technology allows us to use and convert this freely available resource to serve our energy needs, such as water heating.
Vacuum Tube Solar Geyser
- New technology for South Africa, but used extensively in Europe for many years And ideal for our climate.
- Water Temperature can reach 90 degreesC and can withstand temperatures well below -30 degrees Centigrade
- Optional back-up electrical element ensures you will have hot water during rainy weather.
- Pleasing appearance. Can be mounted on flat or pitched roof.
- Expected Lifespan of vacuum tubes: 20 years
- Uses thermosyphon principle for circulation of water in vacuum tubes. Does not require additional pump.
- Good investment. Pay back period 3 to 5 years. Thereafter save up to 50% electricity on your household bill and helps save the environment.