PIP Business Solutions
Computer Software, Quality Assurance, Importer And Distributor
For the Month of August Meatman is offering you a one time opportunity, At a very low price we will ensure your Butchery-Abattoir or Meat Factory is sorted with the best software ever.
We Here at PIP Business Solutions Have found that most butcheries are not aware of the immaculate costing software that we provide. And they are still doing things the old way.
There is nothing wrong doing things the way you want, but what if we could Guarantee:
Cash Flow and Profit Management
Accurate COSTING of carcasses and primals
Calculates selling prices of recipe and all other products
Integration with third party systems such as POS, Accounting System and Scales
Control of stock inventory per item
Manages re-wraps and much more
Gross Profit Management
Stock Shortage Control
Developed by butchers for butchers, Freddy Hirsch Meatman is an advanced Windows-based software management tool for the meat industry specifically developed for independent butcheries.
It is a back office system that helps determine contributions and meat margins for the entire meat block with controls, recipes and stock management.
Other benefits include:
• Accurate costing of carcasses and primal
• Control of stock inventory per item
• Updates cost and selling prices quickly
• Calculates recipe costs and selling prices
• Manages re-wraps and much more
would like to help
The application is already extensively used in a number of Independent Butcheries and in the Wholesale Meat Industry nationwide.
Some of Freddy Hirsch Meatman’s leading features are:
• Costing Tool: Makes use of proven methods of costing such as the ‘Block Test’, whilst incorporating recipe costs, packaging, weight loss and area prices.
• Waste & Weight Loss: Actual performance of each stock item can be compared to almost real theoretical values, thus making it easy to discover variances and control.
• Recipe Control: Recipes costed and selling prices determined on a Bill of Materials principle.
• Packaging Control: Actual cost of packaging per kg is used in order to determine accurate landed costs.
• Stock Control & re-ordering: Details of purchases and sales (from point of sale) available, as well as the system stock on hand; this greatly aids accurate ordering.
• Evaluations: Accurate and useful reports to highlight both successes and areas that need attention.
Specially designed trading reports compares actual gross profits achieved as well as purchases versus sales
• Weekly transaction reports: Reports available for operators that use external accountants without direct interfacing.
• Flexible: The system is capable of interfacing with various Point of Sale systems, Scales and most of the Mainline Accounting systems.
• Versatile: The system can work either for a large store, managing and evaluating only the butchery as well as handling the entire operation of smaller businesses.
See Meatman in action!
If you would like more information or to see a local demonstration of the Freddy Hirsch Meatman software’s full range of features and benefits to keep your butchery on the cutting edge, please speak to one of our Consultants on 011 764 5301 or email us:[email protected] or visit our Web site: www.pipent.co.za
Block Testing Software
, Computer Software
, Costing Software
, Easy to use Meat software
, Fish Markets
, Importer And Distributor
, Meat Distributors
, Meat Industry
, Meat Markets
, Meat Processing
, Meat Supply
, Meat Wholesalers
, Quality Assurance
, Software Testing
, Wholesale Meat