About Affordable Group ( Towing )
We assist in Gauteng specialising in recovery vehicles, accident vehicles and machinery moving.
Our Fleet Includes:
- Flatbeds for passenger breakdown towing;
- Double Cabs Bakkies for accident management;
- Double Cabs for accident management;
- Affordable Group operate a fleet of Accident Tow Trucks in and around Johannesburg;
- Crane Truck of 16 tons and a crane for 20 tons for machinery moving, containers, tlbs, forklifts. Our fleet have a tracking device, and insurance for the amount of 4 million rand.
We are able to get to the accident scenes quickly, assess injuries and medical requirements and make necessary arrangements, clear the scene quickly to allow for free traffic flow and minimal congestion and ensure that your car is taken to an insurance approved destination and save your crucial and valuable time in the assessment and repair process.
Roadside & Breakdown:
Whether you have left your lights on all day, or misjudged the fuel gauge, or perhaps driven over that one nail in the road, Affordable Group will be there to help you:
- Jump Starts: We will battery boost your vehicle to get it started again;
- Fuel Runs: We will bring up to 10 litres of fuel to you (at your cost);
- Flat Tyre Change: We will change your wheel for you;
- Scheduled Cab Services: We will Contact a Cab for you and to pick you up and to take you where you need to go (Johannesburg & surrounding areas).
Is Affordable Group ( Towing ) in Unit no 3 4 President rd Princess, Roodepoort Gauteng 1724 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more Car Repair services in Roodepoort Gauteng available on Hotfrog SouthAfrica. You can update your search for Roodepoort Car Repair by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Roodepoort Gauteng, 1724, SouthAfrica
1038 ANVIL RD Roodepoort Gauteng 1724
3 PIET RETIEF RD Roodepoort Gauteng 1724
30 Pierre Road Ruimsig Roodepoort Gauteng 1724
100 Shaft Street Roodepoort Gauteng 1717