Non-invasive laser liposuction
Figure Flair - Non-invasive Laser Liposuction
health, Health Care, Beauty Salon
Non-Invasive Ultrasound Liposuction (ultrasonic cavitation)
• Fat removal technology that does not involve surgery.
• The equipment transmits the ultrasonic energy to the fat without having to pierce the skin. Metal paddles are placed over the skin so that the ultrasonic vibrations can break down the fat from without.
Ultrasound applicators are applied to the treatment area using circular motions causing millions of microscopic air bubbles to surround the fat cell membranes causing enough pressure to rupture the fat cells. Broken down fat cells are moved to the liver and safely metabolized out of the body through the lymphatic system
• The cavitation treatment does not require any special pre-treatment.
• The treatment is completely painless and the results can often be seen as soon as the post treatment measurement is recorded. An average reduction of between 1 and 10 centimeters can be recorded.
• The duration of the treatment session can vary from 40 to 60 minutes depending on the size of the area and the thickness of the fat layer.
• Treatment efficacy is greatly enhanced by drinking lots of water as well as moderate exercise within 12 hours of treatment.
• Results of treatment may vary within different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication and hormonal treatments.
Main Target Areas
• Upper & lowers arms
• Mid & lower abdomen
• Waist line
• Lower back
• Weight loss
• Improves skin texture
• Improves blood circulation and lymph circulation
• Enhanced body tone and shape
• Connective tissue tightening
• Excellent cellulite therapy
• No surgery, pain, bruising or scars
• Weekly / bi-weekly sessions
• Recommended a minimum of 8 to 12 treatments (40 to 60 minute treatments)
• Number of treatments required varies from client to client and depends predominantly on the desired final result.
• There is no downtime required after the treatment and normal day to day routines carry on as usual
• Drink lots of water
• Avoid alcohol intake for 4 days post treatment due to the fact that your liver is busy processing the fat that has been broken down.
• Low calorie intake for 4 days post treatment is recommended to ensure that the fat energy released as a result of the treatment is used by the body
• There is a slight possibility of mild side effects such as redness, excessive thirst and nausea immediately after the treatment which always resolves by drinking water.
Contra-indications (treatments will not be performed in the following instances)
• Clients with heart diseases or who have a pace maker
• Clients s who are pregnant, lactating or menstruating
• Clients with gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers, hypertension or diabetes
What we offer
• Non-Invasive Laser Liposuction – 60 minute sessions
• Full body assessment – 1st, 4th and 8th session thereafter every 4th session
Included in the assessment:
Girth measurements on problem areas
Skinfold measurements and body fat %
How the Ultrasound Cavitation Liposuction Machine works
• Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound field creates the bubbles in the liquid, which gradually grow and implodes at a certain size. The energy in the form of heat (minor effect) and pressure wave (major effect) is released. As the membranes of the fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, the effect of cavitation easily breaks them while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue.
• The cavitation treatment does not require any special per-treatment. It starts with circumference measurement of the target body area, continues with circular movements of the applicator over the treatment area and if finalized with another circumference measurement. The duration of the treatment session can vary from 40 to 60 minutes depending on the size of the area and the thickness of the fat layer. 8 to 12 sessions at weekly intervals are recommended in order to achieve notable results.
• The treatment does not require anesthesia, there may, however, be a slight discomfort due to the specific noise spreading inside your body, but it poses no harm and disappears as soon as you are not in contact with the applicator. You may also experience a little warmth during the treatment, if it turns burning hot, immediately request some more ultrasound gel be applied.
, Cosmetic Surgery
, Fitness Centre
, Fitness Training
, Gyms & Fitness
, gyms & fitness centres
, Health Care
, Laser Clinic
, laser surgery
, lose weight
, Personal Trainer
, Personal Training
, weight loss
, weight management
Contact Figure Flair - Non-invasive Laser Liposuction
Print this page