Easyroute Technologies - Converge in Excellence
Strategy formulation Network Architect
We help organisations review or draft their IT strategy from end to end. We also assist in aligning IT strategy to business goals and objectives.
We offer end-to-end network and application architectural design and support. We also offer network planning and optimization services, including monitoring tools. Security
We help companies improve their IT security and also benchmark current security standards with global best practices. We also assist in drafting of sound IT security policies for internal and external users.
Easyroute has distribution rights with multiple brands for the following products:
- Laptops/ Note books
- Network routers and switches
GSM Network planning and Optimization (2G and 3G)
Easyroute offers the following network planning and optimization services:
- The dimensioning and design of the cellular network on the basis of the marketing objectives and in order to fulfill the license requirements.
- Providing the search areas for the new sites to the site negotiators
Validation of the site candidates: evaluation of the candidates presented by the site negotiators and software simulations.
- Equipment validation (Antennas, Tilts, Azimuths, BTS type and Feeders)
Approve the Engineering drawings.
- Frequency planning
Traffic statistics analyses and recommendations to improve quality of network.
- Optimization support concerning site configuration modifications and frequency retunes.
We help organisations to prepare for and recover from the effects of equipment failure or accidental loss of data with consistent and reliable data protection that maximizes operational effectiveness, minimizes data loss, and reduces recovery time.
Users are usually responsible for backing up or copying business data on their
desktop or notebook computers onto a central server, however this rarely happens
and the company's data is at risk.
Our solution allows companies to address this risk by providing the ability to centrally
configure policies and automating data protection. Companies can now centrally
manage and control the backup of user and server data through extensive centralized
management and reporting tools.
Business intelligence platform breaks the barriers of traditional business intelligence to ensure that all of your business users – enterprise-wide have immediate access to reliable business information – so they can do their jobs efficiently and effectively.Business Intelligence offers a software for information discovery and delivery; information management; and query, reporting, and analysis. With these solutions, you can establish a business intelligence (BI) platform that provides immediate access to trusted business information. With Business Intelligence, you can benefit from:
- All information – Bring together all the information required for confident decision making.
- All people – Achieve alignment across people, teams, and your business ecosystem.
- One platform – Leverage a single, integrated platform for
meeting BI and information management needs.
By providing one of the best platforms for heterogeneous environments, a refined user experience for analysts and business users, and real-world BI deployment flexibility, our BI delivers insight through a single, trusted BI platform and it redefines the way information empowers users. Most importantly, it provides the means to align and connect strategies in a closed-loop system.
Business Intelligence solutions enable the following:
- Advanced analytics
- Dashboards and visualization
- Information infrastructure
- Query, reporting, and analysis
- Search and exploration
BAM (BUSINESS ACTIVITY MONITORING) TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR BPM (BUSINESS
PROCESS MANAGEMENT) INITIATIVES.
RESOLVE PROBLEMS - FASTER - WITH WEB METHODS
OPTIMIZE PRODUCTS. Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) gives the business and IT the actionable insight to identifywhere the existing errors are occurring so they can address them immediately. More importantly, real-time process analytics provide insight into the best areas to improve.When addressing process improvement, most vendors would have you model a process first, then measure. With webMethods Business Activity Monitoring, we enable you to measure first, so you understand how well the business is performing today and where to gain the greatest results in the future.Optimize for Process provides insight into how business processes are performing, what's working well, where there may be bottlenecks, why and what can be improved. Optimize for Process is part of a full-featured so you can create/build process strategy against business vision (design/model) including defining and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for people,process and system performance.
Most IT and business managers are so busy dealing with day-to-day fire drills that they hardly have time to focus on where to improve a process for greater return to their business. While some glaring issues may be addressed, many costly problems under the surface go undetected. Additionally, these managers have little time to focus on innovation.
Optimize for Infrastructure monitors your enterprise IT infrastructure so you can be sure that each component is performing as expected and, if it isn't, identify why and how to make improvements. Tracking KPIs helps to establish trends and provides behavioral-based alerts so you know which systems are operational, understand the appropriate behavior and choose when and how to react to maintain the stability of your infrastructure. Optimize for SAP provides real-time monitoring of key business process metrics within and across SAP systems to deliver critical process insight directly to business process managers. In addition to pre-defined, process-centric metrics, users can build their own KPIs to measure and monitor nearly any process criteria of interest.
Achieve business results faster with BPM
Our Business Activity Monitoring products are designed to deliver real-time, actionable data in many unique ways.
- Monitor the “as-is” to analyze and fix the actual problem - In just minutes, you can begin to monitor your business systems, process and service performance to determine current status of KPIs, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), etc., in a highly graphical and “at-a-glance” dashboard.
- Advanced analytics show actual variance, not averages – Other business monitoring tools show you your average measurements. webMethods BAM products learn what is normal, then illustrate the actual variance from the norm and exactly where this variance is occurring within your process – in real-time.
- Adapt/improve end-to-end processes – You don't just get meaningless data. You graphically see exactly where your process problems are and have actionable insight into what changes will bring the greatest impact.
- Collaborate and implement improvements within the same tool – Since Optimize for Process is part of a full-featured Business Process Management Suite, you can also do the following from the same tool:
- Create/build process strategy against business vision (design/model).
- Test/prove the strategic plan.
- Collaborate/share as corporate asset.
The most innovative companies don't just compete on the products they sell – they compete on how efficiently their products and services are delivered and how effectively they identify and respond to problems and new opportunities. Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) makes it easy for you to understand the possibilities for process improvement, to collaborate on the design of new capabilities and to quickly build out solutions that exceed the expectations of your business, without costly and time-intensive development.
Achieve business results faster with BPM
- Complete, integrated process platform meets the needs of all process stakeholders and all process types–human-centric, system-centric or document-centric.
- Business analysts and IT work together to design, test, deploy and monitor processes with 360 degree collaboration around a single, executable process model, throughout the process lifecycle.
- Integrated best-of-breed simulation capabilities allow you to simulate the performance of your process and optimize its resource requirements under real-world conditions, prior to deployment.
- Monitoring and analytics show the operation of your actual process model, in real-time.
- Task analytics show the contribution of your human resources to overall process effectiveness and guide those resources in the prioritization of tasks.
- Human workflow can be automated with simple and advanced task routing.
- Task UIs and end-user applications can be built quickly with an integrated composite application framework.
- WYSIWIG development and a built-in "drag-and-drop" library of 200+ UI controls expedite creation of processes, applications and workflow.
- Fair Isaac business rules management enables users to create, manage and modify rules from their desktop.
- An innovative semantic metadata library facilitates reuse of business services, rules, etc. with rich search capabilities using a common, clear terminology and advanced capabilities for tracking dependencies and investigating impact analysis across process assets.
- Features extensive standards support, including JSR-168, WSRP, BPMN, BPEL, RDF/OWL
Model and visualize the way new processes, process improvements and new resource allocations will operate when, using rich, graphical simulation: