Directors, Composition, Board Barometer
The Board Barometer undertakes a comprehensive analysis of the composition and attitude to governance and transformation of listed companies. In doing so, it takes into account the King Commission’s guidelines on board composition and roles, which have been adopted by many SA companies as a benchmark. But in addition to the King II Report, the analysis also factors in the JSE requirements which companies listed on the exchange are required to adhere to. A strong focus is also placed on transformation and appropriate board representation from the point of view of the demographic profile of the country. Services we offer are:
- Analysis by company
- Analysis by industry sector
- Customised and personalised presentations.
Companies will therefore be able to benchmark themselves against their industry or against the JSE norms, and Board Barometer will produce a comparative trend analysis on an annual basis.
- Scenario Planning for appointing new directors
- Consultative advice on composing new executive boards
- Searching for new directors (in association with Leaders Unlimited).
, Board Composition