WorldWide Information Services - services
Subscription Services: Print Subscription
A dedicated Customer Services Representative who will process orders and claims and
prepare customized reports.
- Electronic ordering, claim and renewal of subscriptions.
- A consolidation service for the delivery of international and local South African
An evaluation tool that assists customers in migrating from print subscriptions to electronic subscriptions.
E-books is an electronic version of a traditional print book. We offer a comprehensive selection of e-Books from well known publishers.
Service To Publishers
- Our knowledge of the local market enables you to reach buyers and users across Southern Africa, giving you the opportunity to develop business in these hard to reach markets.
- Our long standing presence in the market provides continuity and ensures that your customers receive outstanding support.
- WWIS saves you time and money by managing the distribution of subscriptions.
WWIS Consortium Services Consulting service to libraries
Consulting services to SANLiC
- We can compile a profile of offers that will be of specific benefit to libraries.
- We will assist libraries to manage access and licences for example by using price cap and analyzing core holdings between a library and publisher/s.
- We can identify needs from your membership and align these needs by negotiating appropriate requirements in publisher licences.