Managed placement staff
Rent a Gardener (Pty Ltd
Cleaning Service, Child Care, Child Care Services
What are the benefits of managed placements?
1. Our staff is well trained, reliable, uniformed, clearly identifiable and supervised. They also receive ongoing training to ensure they advance and keep up to date with new methods and technology.
2. One company, with clearly visible sign-written vehicles, will do random checks on your property to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
3. We will set-up meetings at regular intervals, at least 4 times a year, between us and the client to discuss progress and any requirements beneficial in upgrading the aesthetics and value of the property (where necessary).
4. The management team of Rent a Gardener (Pty) Ltd has more than 17 years professional experience in the service industry.
5. We have Public Liability and Workman's Compensation Insurance for your and our staff's peace of mind.
6. A debit order facility is in place for easy and convenient payments of your services and we recommend you complete this form to avoid any penalty charges for late payments or service suspensions.
7. We register our staff for UIF, take care of their sick leave, family responsibility, holiday breaks and all other Labour Relations issues. We also contribute to their funeral plan payments.
8. Our staff is permanently based to ensure a good relationship is built up between the client and staff member/s.
9. They have been screened to minimize security risks and will be registered with your security company (where applicable).
, Child Care Services
, child minder
, Cleaning Service
, Domestic Workers
, tea lady