Marine insurance will provide the following types of cover:
- Motorboat insurance
- Ski boat insurance
- Yacht insurance
- Jet Ski insurance
Marine Insurance Covers:
• The hull, fittings, machinery, engines and equipment normally sold as one unit.
• Your boat trailer.
• Your boat is covered within a maximum range of 12 nautical miles from the coast of South Africa, Namibia and Mozambique.
• Loss or damage of outboard motors provided they were securely attached to the boat.
• Personal liability for yourself and any sporting participant (water skier, snorkeler, etc) should an unforeseen event occur.
• Boat insurance cover automatically includes personal liability insurance.
Marine insurance will cover you in the event of a:
• An accident
• A fire or explosion,
• A lightning strike and resultant damage,
• Theft and attempted theft, or
• Malicious damage to your boat or equipment
McCrystal marine insurance you have the options to extend your cover to
include any or all of the following. Speak to your consultant about our
optional boat insurance cover.
Emergency and salvage charges should an unforeseen event occur.
Transit insurance for any damage that might be caused when your boat is on land or being transported.
Specified risk items insurance for your GPS or fishing equipment.